Legislation surrounding employment law is changing rapidly and requires a dedicated, professional team to keep up.
In a time of increasing employee rights and increasing awareness of these rights, it is critical to have access to trusting advice which you can rely on when defending a case.
The Employment Team at McHale Muldoon can help you to resolve all employment related issues and advise you on the necessary steps to take to ensure the best outcome.
Our employment solicitors understand the need for swift and decisive action and works closely with you to establish your commercial objectives as well deciding the best way of achieving them quickly, cost-effectively and with minimum possible risk and disruption to your business. We understand the pressures Employers face and the need to balance demands for immediate action against the possible risk of litigation.
We specialise in advising employers and senior executives on a variety of issues including:
- Drafting and advising on Employee Contracts, Handbooks and Grievance Procedures
- Advising on appropriate Recruitment and Selection Policies
- Advising on Health and Safety obligations and procedures
- Redundancy and Collective Consultation
- Unfair Dismissal claims
- Bullying and Harrassment claims
- Equality and Discrimination claims
- Work disputes and performance related issues
- Severance Agreements and Negotiation of Contracts
- Restrictive Covenants
- Drafting and advising on the implementation of Social Media Policies
- Disputes with employees relating to the ownership of Intellectual Property
- Assisting and training HR staff with employee policies and implementation
- The sale and purchase of businesses and the rights of employees in this regard
Our solicitors would be happy to talk more about how we can help you. Contact our Dublin office today on 01 659 9405.